I am ashly george
An independent and motivated person who has a passion for the Environment. I am a postgraduate in Environment Science and Management from Kerala India with experience in GIS, ecotourism and other environmental management projects. I am motivated to learn grow and excel. I am skilled in performing spatial analysis and creating and editing geodatabase and shapefiles. I am motivated to learn grow and excel.
I am a ENVIRONMENTAL associate
An independent and motivated person who has a passion for the Environment
- Support team in project planning and decision making
- Improve user experience
- Filed reports gathered information and performed research
- Stakeholder interactions and surveys
- Field visits for data collection.
- Compiled data filed reports and conducted the research.
- Conducted community-based surveys
- Assisted in providing tech support.
- Conducted environmental awareness class among school students in 2017 at Kalady, Kerala
- Research, data gathering, and report filing.
- Community-based surveys
- Field visits for data collection
- Rapid assessment of biodiversity loss due to Kerala floods 2018
THINGS THAT HOLDS ME BACK
My parents are farmers and my brother is a software developer, my husband is currently working in France as a freelance photographer and digital marketer. My brother in law is working as a system engineer in Trivandrum. My father-in-law is a retired CIAL employee and my mother-in-law runs a tailoring business. My family is my source of strength and light. They inspire me to fly high. They stand by my decisions and support me in all my endeavours. I want to be able to spend my time with them every moment possible. We are a big family and we never miss an opportunity to meet and spend time with each other.